show your picture,one by one

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Strantor, The pictures you took at Dubai confirm my statement,that a man

that travels for work will do okay. Everything I predicted about you has come true.

I posted that over a year ago,then we found out that you were in a submarine.

It won't surprise me to see how sucessful you will be in another 2 years. More pictures

of your business getting better.
 

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
My contribution towards the 2013 goal:





It's olive harvest time and we got busy. 155 litres of olive oil this weekend. We won't get more than 200 total this year.

That's me in the first picture.
I 'm beat.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
My contribution towards the 2013 goal:




It's olive harvest time and we got busy. 155 litres of olive oil this weekend. We won't get more than 200 total this year.

That's me in the first picture.
I 'm beat.
Thanks. I'll PM you with my address. Two or three liters should do it.

What picture?
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I just read a story on moles,they live there live underground,they have long tunnels

where they spend there life. The pictures are great. Its great to have instant contact

and replys in real time.
 
Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
I had pulled them from my account album but it seems it had some problems with access rights. I reuploaded them as attachments to the post. Sorry about the size but it would be a shame to shrink them under screen resolution.

Are they visible now?
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
And here's my part--My current place of work:


This one's the lab in room #202. I mainly work in the room all the way at the back, on the right. That's the equipment room, where they store components, breadboards, etc.


This one's in room 007A. You can't see the equipment room here, but it's all the way at the back (closest to the camera) and on the viewer's right.

And finally,


This is 007B. You can see the equipment room in the back. And no, that is not me :p
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Nice!

Does your workbench at home look as neat and clean as this....:)
Not even close :p:D

Actually, it's too clean. Where are the wires?
All the wires are stored in the equipment room. There were no classes in the labs when these photos were taken.

They don't want the wiring exposed to students,students love to make sparks.

The rooms expertly designed.
The students actually tend to be very responsible here, though every now and then I do see them purposely connect an LED to 20vdc with no current limiting resistor, just for the heck of it. That's about the worst I've seen though.
 

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,196
Don't they connect aluminum electrolytics backwards to high voltage?
That's what my students do in the lab, and not intentionally.
Or short a rectifier diode across the transformer.
 

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
I think the worst we 've done in our lab is accidentally arc the secondary of a 24V transformer. The circuit breaker tripped and noone else was in the lab, apart from me and my friend. No biggie. I was kinda worried about the o'scope that was on at that time, though.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Don't they connect aluminum electrolytics backwards to high voltage?
That's what my students do in the lab, and not intentionally.
Or short a rectifier diode across the transformer.
Both have happened several times since I started working here, but never on purpose.
 
Top