Thanks. I'll PM you with my address. Two or three liters should do it.My contribution towards the 2013 goal:
![]()
![]()
It's olive harvest time and we got busy. 155 litres of olive oil this weekend. We won't get more than 200 total this year.
That's me in the first picture.
I 'm beat.
You mean the small brown ones? They 're mole holes. They don't bother us, though.So much difference from the city pictures,what are the little mounds I see.
I,ve never seen a mound that I didn't like.
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't see them either.Hm... You can't see them? I 'll move them in a public album. Check again.
Looks good now.I had pulled them from my account album but it seems it had some problems with access rights. I reuploaded them as attachments to the post. Sorry about the size but it would be a shame to shrink them under screen resolution.
Are they visible now?
Not even closeNice!
Does your workbench at home look as neat and clean as this....![]()
All the wires are stored in the equipment room. There were no classes in the labs when these photos were taken.Actually, it's too clean. Where are the wires?
The students actually tend to be very responsible here, though every now and then I do see them purposely connect an LED to 20vdc with no current limiting resistor, just for the heck of it. That's about the worst I've seen though.They don't want the wiring exposed to students,students love to make sparks.
The rooms expertly designed.
Both have happened several times since I started working here, but never on purpose.Don't they connect aluminum electrolytics backwards to high voltage?
That's what my students do in the lab, and not intentionally.
Or short a rectifier diode across the transformer.