U know..last night when I cam home around 0000Hrs, I panicked from the sight of a spider on the stair ways.
It was just sitting there and I was at the adjacent stair way panel, it wa like say 2 feet from me and 1 feet from left foot.. I panicked because it was huge and not the type I have seen around the house.I had a light with me, as I came home from work. I lit it and aimed at it slowly.
It was a freakin' black widow
.
I literally froze at the first sight and I wasn't wearing my safety either.
I started shouting, somebody bring something. There is a huge spider tht I haven't seen in Male' before. I was yelling at the top of my voice. Darn it, somebody bring a bat or something.
then mom came running...!
the rest is some what different ....!
It was just sitting there and I was at the adjacent stair way panel, it wa like say 2 feet from me and 1 feet from left foot.. I panicked because it was huge and not the type I have seen around the house.I had a light with me, as I came home from work. I lit it and aimed at it slowly.
It was a freakin' black widow
I literally froze at the first sight and I wasn't wearing my safety either.
I started shouting, somebody bring something. There is a huge spider tht I haven't seen in Male' before. I was yelling at the top of my voice. Darn it, somebody bring a bat or something.
then mom came running...!
the rest is some what different ....!