PLease help me will pay £200 for starters, just need help to design circuit

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Jontyleff, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Jontyleff

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 17, 2019
    I need help to design a circuit. Can anyone help me please.
    Will pay £200 just for starters.
    I need to be able to send out a constant sound wave, and using an analogue system, on the sound waves return, remove the original wave and amplify the remainder.
    You do not need to build the circuit, just help me design it.
    I can get it built commercially.
    Please help thanks

Mods Note:
    Please don't shows the Email address, because it will bring the spambot to our forum and to your Email address.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2019
  2. iONic

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 16, 2007
    Posting you needs in every forum category will not make things easier for you.

3. Jontyleff

Feb 17, 2019
    Ok just keen. Can you help me 'iONic'?

4. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    It seems a bit penurious for a design with some pretty stringent requirements. Especially since you're going to need more than a design. What happens if the people who make it for you can't get it to work. What happens if your requirements change after you get the prototype. I don't think you are approaching the problem in a rational fashion. Your picture does not inspire confidence as a potential business partner. It makes you look like a teen age goff.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Jontyleff likes this.
  5. BR-549

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 22, 2013
    "I need to be able to send out a constant sound wave, and using an analogue system, on the sound waves return, remove the original wave and amplify the remainder."

What does that mean? In Yankee terms.

Jontyleff likes this.
  6. Jontyleff

Feb 17, 2019
    Oh ok, don't worry next time 'PB'. What does 'penurious' mean? And what's a 'teenage goff'? Sounds like something to aspire to Lol.
    Hey wait a sec. MayB u that guy. U could help. . . can you?
    I don't really need business partner, just a circuit diagram . . .
    So if a low frequency constant sound is produced and a microphone pics it up. I need to remove the original wave from the returning sound picked up by the mic. Does that make it any clearer?

7. BR-549

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 22, 2013
    No. Please draw and label a picture.

Edit: What is a returning wave? And where is it returning from? You have a source and a mic. What do you want to cancel?

Jontyleff likes this.
  8. BR-549

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 22, 2013
    If you do not want the mic to pic up the constant source.......you can use 2 mics. One is closer to the source than the other mic. The first mic picks up the signal...and inverts(out of phase 180 degrees) it......then feeds it into the second mic. It then mixes and cancels the constant signal.

The first mic can only be allowed to cancel constant signal, and nothing else.

I am assuming you want the mic to pick up everything except the constant tone.

AM I making any sense?

Jontyleff likes this.
  9. Jontyleff

Feb 17, 2019
    OK i will try again:
    1. A speaker omits a low frequency sound.
    2. The sound maybe bounces off a wall.
    3. The returning sound is picked up by a microphone.
    4. A circuit which then removes the original sound wave from the returning sound.
    Can you help anyone?

10. BR-549

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 22, 2013
    So you want only the echo? Do you want just one directional echo or all of them?

Jontyleff likes this.
  11. iONic

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 16, 2007
    I don't know that anyone is going to toss you a life preserver my friend!

spinnaker and Jontyleff like this.
  12. Jontyleff

Feb 17, 2019
    YES! I like the way U think. U R a dialectician! I mean can think in opposites. This is what I need someone who can think outside the box, flatten the box, tear it up, turn it inside out and make it in to paper mache! R u that person BR-549. Do you want to help me? Can wire U what u need for your time.
    Can we chat on a secure line so I can explain more. Have U got time to design me a circuit diagram? I will make sure u are good taken care of for your time. I just have not got the knowledge that u do.

BR-549 can you email me <snip>
    or ring <snip>
    I live in Hackney E5, London

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
  13. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    You may want to quickly edit your post and remove your email address. Never post your email in a public forum. There is malicious software always looking to harvest email addresses. You likely will receive a ton of unwanted emails soon.

Jontyleff likes this.
  14. Jontyleff

Feb 17, 2019
    Ok well I suppose it is a bit late or early or whatever. If anyone can help please contact me. It a really nteresting project. Have already built models and such. Just need bit of support. Project has financial backing. Just need someone to believe in the idea, or not, as long as they help me with the diagram I will b ok with that. Speak to me on what ever message system this site has that is not public. How do you even do that. Someone 'snipped' my email said not good idea to put my email address out there.
    Oh ok djsfantasi will edit post now to remove my email and stuff. . .

Ooops 2 late can't edit post after ten mins. I like your eyeball robot pic djsfantasi that gr8 is that a robot u made yourself?

15. BR-549

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 22, 2013
    Hold on there matey. I am not a designer. It's too much work. I "borrow" what I need and modify. I integrate what others have produced.

Old, decrepit, retired and broke my toe last month taking my pants off.

I couldn't help you.....it was just a guess....still not sure of your application.......or if it could be reasonably done.

Edit: But if you could clarify.....there are many expert experienced designers here. These people have a firm understanding in the feasible.

Jontyleff likes this.
  16. Jontyleff

Feb 17, 2019
    Ah mate! Bloody hell that must have hurt! Ok well hope your toe heals soon. I did try and get a guy who builds custom made guitar pedals to help but yeah he said the same sort of thing. Any ideas who I could ask. Maybe this is the wrong web site to find people. Have you got any ideas where I could look to find someone who could help me?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  17. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    Yes

18. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    It's still not very clear what you are trying to achieve.

Imagine two signals -- the first travels straight from the speaker to the mic and the second bounces off the wall and then goes to the mic. Are you trying to silence the first but keep the second? Or are you trying to somehow remove the original signal component from the second.

If you are trying to do the first, then you might look into range gating. Is the electronics driving the speaker and the electronics processing the mic signals the same (or can they communicate with each other)? If so, this should be pretty feasible.

If you are trying to do the second, then you need to be a LOT clearer on exactly what that means.

Drawings go a LONG way toward communicating this kind of stuff.

19. KeepItSimpleStupid

AAC Fanatic!

Mar 4, 2014
  20. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    It is also not clear to me what you mean by “removes the original signal”?

Let’s say you send a 440Hz signal. This is the fifth A. 1) Are you expecting a different frequency in addition to the A to be returned!

2) I think you also have to realize that if the return signal is also an A, it will likely be out of phase from the original signal. Hence, simply inverting and mixing the inverted signal with the returned signal won’t remove the A. It will be something else.

So, given this thought scenario, how do you expect this to work?