(Solved) How can I fix my PC mouse?

rambomhtri

Joined Nov 9, 2015
I don't know if it is ceramic. I've just bought it, lol, don't recommend me another one cause I bought this soldering station to use it in my next 5 years or so, or even more. This is my soldering iron:

rambomhtri

Joined Nov 9, 2015
Yeah, a solder sucker or pump, it should arrive in 1 or 2 days. Thanks God I ordered it, cause I was really thinking that it was an unnecessary tool, lol. I'm from France. :D

rambomhtri

Joined Nov 9, 2015
Yeah, the tips are easily changeable, you just unscrew the nut right there shown in my picture and the tip comes out. It's easy. When it's hot, I can use pliers to accomplish the replacement. I bought it for $25, so it's not a $10 cheapy soldering pencil. What's better in a $150 soldering station?

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
What's better in a $150 soldering station?
Temperature regulation, long term reliability, and operator comfort, mainly. A good solder station is designed to be used > 8 hours a day continuous duty. Most cheap irons wouldn't last a month in a commercial setting.

I didn't mean to suggest your iron is insufficient. For hobbyist work, I am sure it will serve you well.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
In the right hands at the right moment, yeah...
Which is why I carry a loaded firearm at all times. If one were to plan the moment when a firearm would be most effective, they'd likely be guilty of premeditated murder.

One doesn't acquire a fire extinguisher so as to put out an expected fire.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
yeah... it's a linguistic weakness of mine... and it's not the first time that's happened :rolleyes:
Yes, the castellano (I refuse to call it español) has maybe limitations on the technical side of things. We have to live with that. The worst of it when different countries decide to make their own adaptation, (not even translation).

The fore peak tank in ships, we call it pique de proa. In so many countries the wires used used for rigging cranes or derricks are called guayas. :eek: The noisy bird in Colombia (mentioned several times by García Márquez in his books), the guachimán, got that name from watchman.

Until some maybe five years ago I had not idea that the world brazing existed. I wonder how many I will keep ignoring until the game is over for me...! Better to relax, laugh and enjoy. ;)

rambomhtri

Joined Nov 9, 2015
I'm pretty sure spanish is one of the richest languages out there, way richer than english, and that's why it's more difficult to learn it. The problem is that in english, using the -ing trick you can create a new word instantly.