show your picture,one by one

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
I can see them. Various browsers and IOs treat site certificates differently. MrChips probably hotlinked the images instead of uploading them to the AAC server and this might be the problem for you.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
I can see them. Various browsers and IOs treat site certificates differently. MrChips probably hotlinked the images instead of uploading them to the AAC server and this might be the problem for you.
This is what his full post says. It looks like he uploaded to AAC....?

Free public skating on open air rink on the waterfront:

IMG http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/picture.php?albumid=204&pictureid=2353 /IMG
(brackets are removed from the "img" tags so that you can see the link itself. I click the link and it gives me "picture.php (1x1)" and a (seemingly) blank page.
 

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,180
Okay, maybe he uploaded to an album in his profile first, and it's "friends only".
So that's what it was. I thought this was for limiting viewing your albums when browsing your profile.

Edit: Actually, this could not have been the problem. I posted some pictures today in "Organizing your stuff" and folks were able to see the pictures:

http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=80178

Does it have anything to do with the size of the jpg files?
 
Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
Different albums can have different permissions. Make sure the one containing these pictures is set to public.

Other than that, no, I don't think anything else is relative, but different systems have different quirks, on the receiving side.
 

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
836
Just look at my Avatar, when I was a kid I was a smaller version of him.

I was a sickly child and I remember while attending a funeral, I was hanging on to my fathers leg and peeked around to look at a women standing nearby. She shuttered at my appearance:eek:

Now that I'm older I became him. The only difference is I have a goatee and a bit more hair on top.

kv
 
Top