show your picture,one by one

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
2,390
Just look at my Avatar, when I was a kid I was a smaller version of him.

I was a sickly child and I remember while attending a funeral, I was hanging on to my fathers leg and peeked around to look at a women standing nearby. She shuttered at my appearance:eek:

Now that I'm older I became him. The only difference is I have a goatee and a bit more hair on top.

kv
I always thought you looked like your old avatar :)

I liked it much better :)
 
No wonder no girls of ur age come here !! :cool:

Are you a girl ! :eek:
No Sir, I am a young boy and that is why I said "girls". :p. It's lame that girls don't take any interest in electronics. :p. I won't discuss more about girls as i may get infraction for distracting users from their studies. :D

and there was a typo in my previous post. I mean "not" not "now". :D
 
Top