show your picture,one by one

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,820
Yucky white stuff. I hate driving in it, but the kiddo's to love to play in it. We get about 2 small snowfalls a year here, usually it just sleets and does freezing rain (Dallas version of snow).
 

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
439


You will want to get off the bike and onto the water ;) Sadly I am lazy about taking photos, otherwise I would add my own. Humpbacks are not very common down south, but orcas I have seen many times from the ferry. Last trip i have seen several pods of orcas going north in the sunset, it was unbelievable. The other thing is the moss and the trees, it truly is a rainforest, especially further north you go (as long as you can handle the bold patches, thanks to the "sustainable" logging industry). Northern island has century old trees that are enormous.
 

Attachments

Top