Make sure to point the camera away from you, and towards something interesting.Maybe you should start a new series: Ft Lauderdale tour. Strap a camera on your chest and take photos as you go around your daily activities.
I can see it now, 400 pictures of loosewire walking around Ft. Lauderdale.Brownout, I am surprised.
Been waiting on that one for a year, LoosieI need all the help that I can get ,wait till you see the elbo room picture.
Hahaha, I believe you Loose.You wouldn't believe me if I told you I am real busy,no time. I really have a life
regardless of what these guys think. I know my stuff and when I debate a subject
I have some knowledge.
What have you been up to Happy. Have not heard anything from you in some time now. Try to resize your picture. Any picture uploaded larger than 800x800 pixels. Will automatically be resized to fit within the 800x800 constraints. If your picture is larger than 800x800. You can reduce the amount of data needed to send a picture. By resize the picture in your end. Most free picture tools can do this. Remember to scale your picture in a proportional manner. Else it will end up looking strange
By the way did you apply for this job
http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/wanted-chief-porn-identification-officer-200k-salary.html
Nicely done! I usually just use online GIF creators, personally.My first animated GIF from a video file.
I used mplayer and then Gimp to tidy it up a bit, instructions for mplayer here:
http://www.tux-crazy.com/2012/04/how-to-create-animated-gif-from-video.html
It's probably easy enough on Windows too.
![]()
Cool!