show your picture,one by one

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
@ Loosewire

You know, it's better late than ever.

Maybe you should start a new series: Ft Lauderdale tour. Strap a camera on your chest and take photos as you go around your daily activities.

@Markd77

The eyebrows weren't easy either. Even when I went to sleep, my facial hair was gray.

@Pladuim

This is one of these special threads, that we want to make as large as possible. Every board has one. Surprisingly, it's still quite on-topic.
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ All , I like my world wide famous picture ,even the guest spreads its appearance

across the web. Loosewire has world wide famous picture that will stand the test

of time and sharks and big waves.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
You wouldn't believe me if I told you I am real busy,no time. I really have a life

regardless of what these guys think. I know my stuff and when I debate a subject

I have some knowledge.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
You wouldn't believe me if I told you I am real busy,no time. I really have a life

regardless of what these guys think. I know my stuff and when I debate a subject

I have some knowledge.
Hahaha, I believe you Loose. :D

Do you have any idea when you'll be able to post the photo though? You have been promising it for over a year now, just curious if you have any thoughts when it might happen....? ;)
 

Thread Starter

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
157
What have you been up to Happy. Have not heard anything from you in some time now. Try to resize your picture. Any picture uploaded larger than 800x800 pixels. Will automatically be resized to fit within the 800x800 constraints. If your picture is larger than 800x800. You can reduce the amount of data needed to send a picture. By resize the picture in your end. Most free picture tools can do this. Remember to scale your picture in a proportional manner. Else it will end up looking strange
By the way did you apply for this job:p
http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/wanted-chief-porn-identification-officer-200k-salary.html
:) I am good,just a little busy.
ohhh,that job,more fit to you:confused::eek::D
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
With 12V it's very loud, similar to a smoke alarm. In the video it's at 3V and it's very quiet because the piezo is unmounted which makes a massive difference.
 
Top