Is the hill in the first photo where you took the second photo?thursday walk
Yes. This is North Beach in Haida Gwaii (a.k.a. Queen Charlotte Islands) in British Columbia.Is the hill in the first photo where you took the second photo?
I am planning on a bike tour next year just south of justtrying's home. I was in east BC in 2011 and it was just beautiful and lots of fun too.All these beautiful pictures of mountains and the ocean and rivers....And here I am stuck in the city!![]()
Surrounding trees.Looking at the pictures, I have one question. Where did you get the firewood?
There's not a single tree in sight![]()
Happy, great to see you! How have things been going? Work? How is your child doing?long time no come here.
Just finish a short journey.
happy to see this thread going on.![]()
yes, work travel. the schedule is a little tight so I only enjoy one sight "bird's nest" buildingHappy, great to see you! How have things been going? Work? How is your child doing?
Why do all of the members of your unit have white dots for faces? Some sort of secret weapon unleashed by the enemy?