show your picture,one by one

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689

SPQR

Joined Nov 4, 2011
379
I note that there are very few pictures of faces...
I'll post a picture...kind of...it's an avatar I use on a language forum.

You might not get it immediately, but the hint is that I'm an Italophile.
 

Attachments

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
I think the straw bottle sleeve is a giveaway. Waaay too cheesy.

@nerdegutta
I 'll have my CNC done already if I build that sometime. Which is probably never.
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
That is incredible Bill. Keep going. Just don't waste away to nothing like that guy in Thinner. :)


And if you figure out how to grow hair please let me know. :) I could use some. But I think I have you beat by a few hairs. Just don't look at me from behind. :) Plus I am tall so there are few people that know I am bald on top till I sit down. :)
 

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,825
I say this in jest.

God! You're old!

My boy, when he was 6 or so, looked at me and said, "Uncle Bill, you're older than dirt!". I suspect his Dad put him up to it.

There is nothing like a wide eyed 6 year old telling you how old you are (because they are so new) for comic value.
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
I say this in jest.

God! You're old!

My boy, when he was 6 or so, looked at me and said, "Uncle Bill, you're older than dirt!". I suspect his Dad put him up to it.

There is nothing like a wide eyed 6 year old telling you how old you are (because they are so new) for comic value.
When I was very young I attended a summer day camp. I would tell my mother about the "old guy" at camp. Now when I was young I would get horrible headaches and I happened to get one at camp.

The "old guy" put me in his car (you couldn't do that today) and brought me home. My mother soon learned the "old guy" turned out to be all of 19 years old. :)
 
Top