It's a PICAXE 08M2. I had ordered 5 of them and I use them when I can. I like the small size and the ease of the basic. I know I could do it without the PICAXE bootloader but I don't want to learn PIC C right now.nerdegutta said:Not in #2049, but in #2055 are good.
The IC, is it a 555 or an uC?
Right now I'm playing with the PICAXE myself...The site on which the images are hosted uses an https protocol. Maybe some devices aren't able to pull and display them.
It's a PICAXE 08M2. I had ordered 5 of them and I use them when I can. I like the small size and the ease of the basic. I know I could do it without the PICAXE bootloader but I don't want to learn PIC C right now.
It's has only 7 lines of code in it!
Don't find it smart using a 555 with the needed resistors when only a 8-pin DIP with a single, random resistor can do the job.
Shucks, I'm sure you can hear a lot better than me. My left hearing is -40dB at 500Hz and rapidly falls off to -60dB at 4kHz.Nice comic Nergegutta.
Only problem is that I can see myself doing that. As one with a severe loss of HF, it is comical to listen to me repeat the words the audiologist says during one test. It definately reminds me of that cartoon.
My wife says something and I'm thinking "what in the hell is she talking about" When I ask here, she clarifies, or if she doesn't and I respond ... she thinks "what in the hell is he talking about."
Here's my 1994 audiometer tests ... and the current state is much worse.
You complained about the woodwork. I thought it looked good.The site on which the images are hosted uses an https protocol. Maybe some devices aren't able to pull and display them.
It's a PICAXE 08M2. I had ordered 5 of them and I use them when I can. I like the small size and the ease of the basic. I know I could do it without the PICAXE bootloader but I don't want to learn PIC C right now.
It's has only 7 lines of code in it!
Don't find it smart using a 555 with the needed resistors when only a 8-pin DIP with a single, random resistor can do the job.
Care to share the PICAXE code?The whole point of the contraption is to undo your action. That action is the toggle of the switch, so that can't be taken out. And since I have the switch toggled back by the finger, why not use it as position feedback?
I don't want to post it in the completed projects because there already is a very extensive guide on instructables.com, the idea wasn't mine and it's pretty exhausted as a build too.
That's just too bad.Shucks, I'm sure you can hear a lot better than me. My left hearing is -40dB at 500Hz and rapidly falls off to -60dB at 4kHz.
My right ear is much worse, practically deaf at -70dB at 1000Hz.
I wear hearing aids in both ears. Hearing aid technology has come a long way, using DSP and bluetooth. But I will prepare you for the shock, they are very expensive, $2000 each!
Even with the hearing aids, I hear the wrong things and always miss out on the punch line!