identify please
identify please
Chinese snake soupidentify please
A friend of mine had an albacore. That is a challenging boat in heavy winds.Me and the XYL just got back from an afternoon sail. The winds were very strong with white caps on the water... lots of fun.
We sail albacores, 15-foot dinghies.
Don't have an actual photo but here's what one looks like:
![]()
What? No winds? I read that the power is out in many parts of north eastern USA from strong winds over the weekend.
http://www.usatoday.com/weather/storms/story/2012-07-01/storms-power-outages/55956388/1?csp=34news
I have no idea where this photo was taken but where we sail looks a lot like this.
We do not own a boat. We are members of a co-op club that owns about 18 dinghies and three keelboats. Thus it takes very little effort to get on the water.
Every Friday evening I bike down to the club and can be on the water within 15 mins.
We race on Saturdays and that's a lot of fun.
Here is what an albacore race might look like:
![]()
I have sailed Ontario. Helped a friend deliver his boat from Rochester to Erie trough the canal.Lake Ontario.
I just cleaned out and deleted my myspace account, and saved a few of my old pics that I like. Thought I would share them.
The worst toilet I've ever seen, at the Knossos site in Crete:
![]()
I used to work of both tomahawk and harpoon during my employment at TI.Me smoking above a TOMAHAWK missile in submarine VLS tube while performing maintenance.
![]()
If I ever see that, I'll snap a pic and come back here and post it.That toilet is clean. Try one with human feces piled up next to it. Saw it in the Virgin Islands, at a restaurant where I was eating no less.
How old are you in that picture? You look about 17!Me standing watch topside of the submarine:
![]()
Any of you guys ever watch Dirty Jobs, with Mike Rowe? I saw an episode once with one of the filthiest bathrooms I've ever seen in my life. The entire floor was covered with cr*p, and the toilet was hardly visible under it. Absolutely sickening. I'm trying to find a picture for you....That toilet is clean. Try one with human feces piled up next to it. Saw it in the Virgin Islands, at a restaurant where I was eating no less.
Please don't!Any of you guys ever watch Dirty Jobs, with Mike Rowe? I saw an episode once with one of the filthiest bathrooms I've ever seen in my life. The entire floor was covered with cr*p, and the toilet was hardly visible under it. Absolutely sickening. I'm trying to find a picture for you....