show your picture,one by one

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,207
Yeh, we all know Mississauga has been seeing 15-25°C weather since first week in March. Too few people connect it to Global Warming.
 

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,207
Here is the view out my kitchen window.
Daffodils are gone, tulips and apple are in bloom, one month ahead of schedule. I haven't seen any bees to pollinate the apple tree.


 

1chance

Joined Nov 26, 2011
46
Here is the view out my kitchen window.
Daffodils are gone, tulips and apple are in bloom, one month ahead of schedule. I haven't seen any bees to pollinate the apple tree.


You have a beautiful garden/yard. Our tulips and blossoming trees are finished. We have lots of little peaches in the orchard but had a frost over the weekend, so we'll see if it was enough to damage the crop. I picked the first strawberries yesterday. The insects (bees, butterflies, ticks, etc.) seem to be about 3 weeks early this year and I've already had to mow my yard 4 times. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a 60 inch(diameter) zero turn mower that we ordered last week (we keep over 5 acres mowed :eek:). I love digging in the dirt, but hate wearing gardening gloves so as a result I have the world's worst looking nails/hands! Oh the joys and responsibilities of keeping up a yard!
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Nerdegutta, What do they call the countries around Norway and Denmark,is there

group name for the countries,would the post card be ok there.
 
Top