show your picture,one by one

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
Here's some pics taken 2 weeks ago at my little sister's wedding. She chose for everybody to wear black & teal, except for herself and the flower girls - my daughters were the flower girls, obviously the little one didn't throw any flowers.

Daddy & his 2 girls:


Mommy with the girls:

Wow your youngest looks like a baby doll. She is so tiny! :)

Wonderful family. You are a lucky man. :)
 

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
On the topic of showing pictures one by one, I would like to share a funny experience I had today:

I'm not religious but my wife is, so I take her to church. We used to go regularly until the baby was born. Today was the first time we have been back, and we sat in the glass cage in the back labeled "the cry room." That where people with infants & unruly toddlers/youngsters sit to avoid disturbing the congregation proper. So I'm not really listening to the priest, just looking around and I focus in on this little girl sitting in front of me; she took a digital camera out of her mother's purse and started browsing through the pictures. I was watching what she was watching on the viewfinder. Looked like some kind of party or get together. People were cooking burgers on the grill. As the pictures progressed, I started to see people with beer. People started getting closer and more jovial. Plenty of hugs going on with participant clutching beer bottles. Then people were singing with a microphone, and getting closer still - group hugs now, sloppy, spilling beer. From there it started to get more into the party spirit, people pouring beer on other's heads, progressed into a wet T-shirt contest as girls were doused with beer and then water. At this point the kid must have gone through at least 100 pics. Then the drunken debauchery gave way to 10 or 15 pictures in a row of someone's stark white naked butt from different angles (I think it was the mom's, she was very pale skinned). As I was gazing at this pallid posterior, the mom standing next to the sitting girl finally looked down and saw the camera, and the picture displayed on the camera, and snatched it away at about twice the speed of light and stuffed it back in her purse. She was so ashamed, she not dared glance over her shoulder and see who was watching that little pornographic display. I chuckled deeply inside for a long time.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
On the topic of showing pictures one by one, I would like to share a funny experience I had today:

I'm not religious but my wife is, so I take her to church. We used to go regularly until the baby was born. Today was the first time we have been back, and we sat in the glass cage in the back labeled "the cry room." That where people with infants & unruly toddlers/youngsters sit to avoid disturbing the congregation proper. So I'm not really listening to the priest, just looking around and I focus in on this little girl sitting in front of me; she took a digital camera out of her mother's purse and started browsing through the pictures. I was watching what she was watching on the viewfinder. Looked like some kind of party or get together. People were cooking burgers on the grill. As the pictures progressed, I started to see people with beer. People started getting closer and more jovial. Plenty of hugs going on with participant clutching beer bottles. Then people were singing with a microphone, and getting closer still - group hugs now, sloppy, spilling beer. From there it started to get more into the party spirit, people pouring beer on other's heads, progressed into a wet T-shirt contest as girls were doused with beer and then water. At this point the kid must have gone through at least 100 pics. Then the drunken debauchery gave way to 10 or 15 pictures in a row of someone's stark white naked butt from different angles (I think it was the mom's, she was very pale skinned). As I was gazing at this pallid posterior, the mom standing next to the sitting girl finally looked down and saw the camera, and the picture displayed on the camera, and snatched it away at about twice the speed of light and stuffed it back in her purse. She was so ashamed, she not dared glance over her shoulder and see who was watching that little pornographic display. I chuckled deeply inside for a long time.
Words fail me......

:eek::eek::eek:
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
On the topic of showing pictures one by one, I would like to share a funny experience I had today:

I'm not religious but my wife is, so I take her to church. We used to go regularly until the baby was born. Today was the first time we have been back, and we sat in the glass cage in the back labeled "the cry room." That where people with infants & unruly toddlers/youngsters sit to avoid disturbing the congregation proper. So I'm not really listening to the priest, just looking around and I focus in on this little girl sitting in front of me; she took a digital camera out of her mother's purse and started browsing through the pictures. I was watching what she was watching on the viewfinder. Looked like some kind of party or get together. People were cooking burgers on the grill. As the pictures progressed, I started to see people with beer. People started getting closer and more jovial. Plenty of hugs going on with participant clutching beer bottles. Then people were singing with a microphone, and getting closer still - group hugs now, sloppy, spilling beer. From there it started to get more into the party spirit, people pouring beer on other's heads, progressed into a wet T-shirt contest as girls were doused with beer and then water. At this point the kid must have gone through at least 100 pics. Then the drunken debauchery gave way to 10 or 15 pictures in a row of someone's stark white naked butt from different angles (I think it was the mom's, she was very pale skinned). As I was gazing at this pallid posterior, the mom standing next to the sitting girl finally looked down and saw the camera, and the picture displayed on the camera, and snatched it away at about twice the speed of light and stuffed it back in her purse. She was so ashamed, she not dared glance over her shoulder and see who was watching that little pornographic display. I chuckled deeply inside for a long time.

Good thing she was in church. Sounds like she had some penance to pay. :)
 

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
Strantor...!

Ur younger is so Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute !...Can I get one. Please.
Thanks. That's my mini-me. The only way to get a mini-me is to make one. You've already got one but you could always make another. :) BTW your mini-me is a handsome little dude too.
 
Top