show your picture,one by one

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
Avocado burritos? I haven't ever eaten this, but I get the feeling it'll be awkward. Actually, Mexican isn't that popular in Greece.
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
Avocado burritos? I haven't ever eaten this, but I get the feeling it'll be awkward. Actually, Mexican isn't that popular in Greece.

You eat it with a knife and fork. No different from a pie or calezone.

I imagine Mexican is not that popular in most of Europe, kind of far.

This restaurant was along the California coast just south of Santa Cruz. Big Mexican population along there. There is a town south of Monterrey called Gaudalupe. If you didn't know any better you would swear you were in Mexico when you were in that town.
 

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
Winter was heavy this year, but as usual it came after New Years Eve. Cold waves come as late as March in Greece.
Northern Greece had some problems with closed roads and cut-out settlements, but nothing as serious as Europe in December or Serbia last month.
The last snowfall was last week, were it even snowed in central Athens, a rare sight. Of course it didn't set in, it melted as it fell. Suburbs with high elevation got as much as 20cm of snow, though.

Today it is a lovely 15oC, but with felt sunshine. I believe yesterday it reached 20oC.

As I always said, since I was 5yo, "It's always sunny in Sunday in Athens".
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
Guess you neighbors watch a lot TV.

Nice balcony, though...:)
The same all over the world. I have been to some of the poorer neighborhoods in Cozumel, Mexico. The houses were basically cinder block shacks with a tin roof. Barely big enough for one person, let alone a whole family. Bathrooms outside. But antennas on pretty much every roof of the houses. And a that time there were only 2 TV stations that they could get. And that was if they were lucky, usually only one station.
 

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,857
We keep getting small cold fronts, with occasional rain (no complaints there, recovering from the worst drought ever). It is currently running 65°F, in the AM. It looks to be another scorching year here.
 
Top