panic mode
- Joined Oct 10, 2011
- 5,300
lol, one of my favourite movies...
the snowy pics are just a joke, i found them on web a while ago
the snowy pics are just a joke, i found them on web a while ago
spring time, i can see my car...
Just heavenly Chips.Here is the view out my kitchen window.
Daffodils are gone, tulips and apple are in bloom, one month ahead of schedule. I haven't seen any bees to pollinate the apple tree.
![]()
Ask me how to go there.One step closer to Paradise.
no idea, but it looks cool...Panic mode, is tht a real house or a toy model.
You have a beautiful garden/yard. Our tulips and blossoming trees are finished. We have lots of little peaches in the orchard but had a frost over the weekend, so we'll see if it was enough to damage the crop. I picked the first strawberries yesterday. The insects (bees, butterflies, ticks, etc.) seem to be about 3 weeks early this year and I've already had to mow my yard 4 times. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a 60 inch(diameter) zero turn mower that we ordered last week (we keep over 5 acres mowedHere is the view out my kitchen window.
Daffodils are gone, tulips and apple are in bloom, one month ahead of schedule. I haven't seen any bees to pollinate the apple tree.
![]()
Here's a good way to get around on these days...no idea, but it looks cool...
Alright, I got it. Sorry...Snip snip snip......
AAC is G-rated.