show your picture,one by one

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Destrom ,If you want you can be my spokeman until I get my bike

picture done,also checked out stand up paddle surfing. That would

be another good picture. So I'm going to be busy for awhile,maybe

a chance for play time. So spokeman do a good job see you soon.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
@ Destrom ,If you want you can be my spokeman until I get my bike

picture done,also checked out stand up paddle surfing. That would

be another good picture. So I'm going to be busy for awhile,maybe

a chance for play time. So spokeman do a good job see you soon.
Thank you loosie, it would be an honor! :D
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
Today we went on a small trip with the boat. It was nearly no wind. We anchored up in a popular place, just in time before the weather would come. We covered the boat with the hood, and so did all the others. And we waited. And waited. But the weather never came our way.

 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Today we went on a small trip with the boat. It was nearly no wind. We anchored up in a popular place, just in time before the weather would come. We covered the boat with the hood, and so did all the others. And we waited. And waited. But the weather never came our way.

That's an awesome photo, though! I've always loved storms, just not when you're out on a boat in them :D:p
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Thanks, I took it with my Samsung Galaxy SII.:D A few years ago we were in the middle of a storm. 10.000 lightening strikes in one evening. It was historical. Yes, we were on the boat. That was awesome!
Once when I was a kid I went with my brother to a camp where my uncle was a counselor. They were out on the lake in a canoe when a severe thunderstorm blew in. It literally took ten seconds to go from bright and sunny to dark and stormy. By the time they finally made it back to the dock, the storm was just about over. He told me it was quite the experience, though! XD
 
Top