Nope, it's free and anonymous@ Derstrom ,Do you have to pay.
Thank you loosie, it would be an honor!@ Destrom ,If you want you can be my spokeman until I get my bike
picture done,also checked out stand up paddle surfing. That would
be another good picture. So I'm going to be busy for awhile,maybe
a chance for play time. So spokeman do a good job see you soon.
My desktopmy desktop![]()
artisticI also have a red theme:
My desktop![]()
Which OS are you using?I also have a red theme:
Windows 7Which OS are you using?
That was what I thought. I only have MS products on 2 pc's. Pre-installed on my laptop (WIN7) and an old copy of XP for MPLAB programming.Windows 7![]()
That's an awesome photo, though! I've always loved storms, just not when you're out on a boat in themToday we went on a small trip with the boat. It was nearly no wind. We anchored up in a popular place, just in time before the weather would come. We covered the boat with the hood, and so did all the others. And we waited. And waited. But the weather never came our way.
![]()
Thanks, I took it with my Samsung Galaxy SII.That's an awesome photo, though!
Once when I was a kid I went with my brother to a camp where my uncle was a counselor. They were out on the lake in a canoe when a severe thunderstorm blew in. It literally took ten seconds to go from bright and sunny to dark and stormy. By the time they finally made it back to the dock, the storm was just about over. He told me it was quite the experience, though! XDThanks, I took it with my Samsung Galaxy SII.A few years ago we were in the middle of a storm. 10.000 lightening strikes in one evening. It was historical. Yes, we were on the boat. That was awesome!
I was in the cabin the whole time. Wasn't much I could have doneI believe it was. What did you do?