show your picture,one by one

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
5,207
That jer
k stole two of my wealthy mail from retched too. retched is not the only one suffering from the los
s. I am too dealing with it rather badly.

I got a letter informing me to return the advance money for not being able to fix the Sportsart treadmill in due time. Retched was a great guy. He helped me in buying the necessary components last year November. The package is still on it's way to this day. hee hee hee hee hee!! I made a funny. Sorry retched couldn't help it.
The jerk stole my package too, I think he did that twice, right retched?.
At least once. You got the second set today correct?

@bill marsden

It appears like he was pawning what he could. Unfortunately I was to complacent to record serial numbers. He has pawned 40+ items in 3 months.

Many of the items are familiar to me.

I wonder how many other clients he stole from.

I am seeing jailtime in his future.
 

bribri

Joined Feb 20, 2011
143
i can relate. the postal system here is just, well, f*ct. proper f*ct.
the camera i originally paid $5K for just plain disappeared some months ago. the repair company who were sending it back to me basically blamed the postie and went on to add that 40! cameras vanished that day. i'd bet the postie vanished also. 'lotta bad blood there... the repair company naturally switched their courier, instantly... and for certain compensation issues i'll not ever be a patron of said repair company ever again.
and then a package worth +100€ dropped off the face of the earth.
i almost can't blame the posties over here... privatization hit so hard it feels like what once was a public service is now a pirate's game.
 

Thread Starter

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
157
look at my vegetable:


do you remember that flower I have post.it became dry.So I bought some seed .today it grow out.Though the soil is rough,but it grows well
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
Today I ate a goose egg. I've never had one before, and it was tasty but the white was quite chewy. It was about 10cm (4 inches) from end to end and the flat base of the frying pan is 24cm (9 1/2 inches).
 

Attachments

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
5,207
UUMMMMM!! Dippy egg..

A few slices of white toast with BUTTER and GRAPE JAM...

And with that goose egg, you'd have about a CUP of runny egg yolk to dip in.

;)
 

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
505
Today I ate a goose egg. I've never had one before, and it was tasty but the white was quite chewy. It was about 10cm (4 inches) from end to end and the flat base of the frying pan is 24cm (9 1/2 inches).
If you find one thats kind of yellow and is really really heavy, don't cook it or polish it, just send it my way. I will pay for shipping!
 
Top