show your picture,one by one

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
Kicked the can, can is going, going, still going, came down while I was not looking.

Smack right on the head!!
 
Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
OK, that's it, I made up my mind.

I WANT TO SEE LOOSEWIRE. PERIOD!!

If I don't see him, I am quitting AAC and joining allaboutcircuts.
 

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
11,087
Oh, we don't ignore you. How can such a beautiful young woman be ignored? We just don't want your husband to get jealous. ;)

As for your agricultural interests, in my whole life, I have been successful at growing two sprigs of rosemary. Nothing else has survived, and one of those sprigs is now looking sick. Spring is here, so they will now sit outdoors and may get well. I wish you better luck.

John
 

Thread Starter

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
157
Oh, we don't ignore you. How can such a beautiful young woman be ignored? We just don't want your husband to get jealous. ;)

As for your agricultural interests, in my whole life, I have been successful at growing two sprigs of rosemary. Nothing else has survived, and one of those sprigs is now looking sick. Spring is here, so they will now sit outdoors and may get well. I wish you better luck.

John
Thank you ,John:p
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
Chillis are fun to grow if you have a sunny window. They are quite good looking plants and you get little white flowers and then the chillis grow quite fast, but spread over a month or so.
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
I once had the motivation to grow a bonsai tree, but never got around to it. maybe when I'm out of school. I've always loved how they're so small, with miniature leaves and all :)
(yea, I have a soft spot for small trees :rolleyes:)
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
you all ignore me directly ,sad...
We do not ignore you. But men and women are different.
Rich (BB code):
HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN 
Compliment her, 
Respect her, 
Honor her, 
Cuddle her, 
Kiss her, 
Caress her, 
Love her, 
Stroke her, 
Tease her, 
Comfort her, 
Protect her, 
Hug her, 
Hold her, 
Spend money on her, 
Wine and Dine her, 
Buy things for her, 
Listen to her:eek:
Care for her, 
Stand by her, 
Support her, 
Go to the ends of the Earth for her.
Rich (BB code):
HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN 
Show up naked. 
Bring food.
I guess we will have to accept the forum rules. So the naked/partly naked part is out of the question. But show some pictures of chinese food and beverage. That will bring you a lot of attention. Sure thing:p
 

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
5,207
Hahah,so man is animal,and woman is human:D
That is correct.

Man hunts, kills, and brings home the raw materials.

Woman takes them and adds a loving human touch and creates from them.

You create babies and nurture and care for them while men venture out into the forest and club furry animals for food and sport.

Men grunt and curse.

Women say beautiful things like "Want to go to bed early tonight?" ;)
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
The world's people could make these countries a great place to live
If they were given a chance, we are letting ours hope's grow.
Water your plant's there Is still Hope for things to get better.
You are living proof that we can get along.
 
Top