um,indeed,yesterday I went to a no man's land,I may post some laterI'd set up a camera
nothing works better in court than some slightly fuzzy pictures![]()
At least once. You got the second set today correct?That jer
k stole two of my wealthy mail from retched too. retched is not the only one suffering from the los
s. I am too dealing with it rather badly.
I got a letter informing me to return the advance money for not being able to fix the Sportsart treadmill in due time. Retched was a great guy. He helped me in buying the necessary components last year November. The package is still on it's way to this day. hee hee hee hee hee!! I made a funny. Sorry retched couldn't help it.
The jerk stole my package too, I think he did that twice, right retched?.
Good. One down, a few hundred left to go!Hey retched. Nice to see u back.
The components arrived today.
Thank you, thank you.. Its good to be back.Good to see you back retched, thaught you had vanished!!
And just in time for the "my project is due in 2 days, need code and schematics urgent" season.Thank you, thank you.. Its good to be back.
Feeling much better.![]()
Now now Bill. Just relax, and take it easy. Post your what you have done so far, and we will try to help you"PLLLLEEEZZZZ HEEELLLP MEE!!!!".
If you find one thats kind of yellow and is really really heavy, don't cook it or polish it, just send it my way. I will pay for shipping!Today I ate a goose egg. I've never had one before, and it was tasty but the white was quite chewy. It was about 10cm (4 inches) from end to end and the flat base of the frying pan is 24cm (9 1/2 inches).
No, Send it my way!! I'll double what he paysIf you find one thats kind of yellow and is really really heavy, don't cook it or polish it, just send it my way. I will pay for shipping!