show your picture,one by one

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
5,207
Been dealing with the law..

I had a jerk stealing outgoing mail from me. The value of which has exceeded $5,000.

I dont wanna dim the mood of the forum, so I will just bounce in and out until I have the energy enough to be funny and happy again.
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
Been dealing with the law..

I had a jerk stealing outgoing mail from me. The value of which has exceeded $5,000.

I dont wanna dim the mood of the forum, so I will just bounce in and out until I have the energy enough to be funny and happy again.
Snail mail or e-mail...?

What an muron. (Yes, I know it's spelled moron):)
 

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
11,087
Hey retched,

If it helps, just resign yourself to the fact that justice won't be served. Then, if anything does happen to the bad guy, you will feel better.

I have many, very fond memories of Baltimore. We were subject to a few stupid acts of violence, fortunately -- and I do mean by shear luck -- nothing really serious resulted. I do remember when Mayor Schaefer had his watch stolen from his arm while he was in a limousine in a parade. Most people got a good laugh out of that. If only the bad guys would put an equal effort into learning a more useful skill.

John
 

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
2,436
Been dealing with the law..

I had a jerk stealing outgoing mail from me. The value of which has exceeded $5,000.

I dont wanna dim the mood of the forum, so I will just bounce in and out until I have the energy enough to be funny and happy again.
Sorry for your troubles.

I learned the seriousness of stealing mail at a young age.

When I was eight years old I stole incoming mail from my neighbor. The state police quickly found out it was me and paid a visit to my house. They interrogated me until I fessed up and then put the fear of God in me by telling me that this is a federal crime with very severe punishments. They then said they would give me a brake if I promised never to do it again. Unfortunately, my parents did not give me a break.
 

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
790
Been dealing with the law..

I had a jerk stealing outgoing mail from me. The value of which has exceeded $5,000.

I dont wanna dim the mood of the forum, so I will just bounce in and out until I have the energy enough to be funny and happy again.
Cut off his hands....:mad:



In this case "HOW MANY MAILS HAVE YOU STOLE?"
 

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
11,087
My mother needed no knives and never raised her voice. All she needed to do was call me by my initials, and I obeyed. Everyone in the family obeyed at that point. No one knew what the consequences would be; we were too afraid to ask. That is power, real power. Later in life, I realized she must have been at least part Betazoid.

John
 

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
That jerk stole two of my wealthy mail from retched too. retched is not the only one suffering from the loss. I am too dealing with it rather badly.

I got a letter informing me to return the advance money for not being able to fix the Sportsart treadmill in due time. Retched was a great guy. He helped me in buying the necessary components last year November. The package is still on it's way to this day. hee hee hee hee hee!! I made a funny. Sorry retched couldn't help it.
The jerk stole my package too, I think he did that twice, right retched?.
 
Last edited:
Top