show your picture,one by one

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
Good grief :eek:..I just that picture with captions...

oooh ooh...It just hit me t06afr is one black indian. Heee heee heee!!!!!
 

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
OK, Here's the close up of the joint

U can see the two terminals that the voltage is applied. This joint withstands extreme water pressure...Unbelievable





At the left is the end cap used to terminate the hose end. Further tap off will be done just the same way, without cutting the pipe.
The tap off is in the center, note the whole tap is not encapsulating the pipe, just place the tap off joint on top. hold it and apply voltage, within 40 secs it's rock solid and the hole is made by screwing in the center into the pipe.
 
Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
Here are some pics I took during the clash. As I we are not allowed into the area I can only snap from away.

The whole thing was just political fights, pretty darn useless if you as me.

The opposition party went to the President's residence as the Current president Nasheed is not living in the designated palace but in another place which is used for presidential meetings and guest house. He refused to stay in a place made by spending lot's of peoples money, a place made of gold and such. A real waste of funds. It's been used for some other purpose now.

The Main opposition part DRP, want Nasheed to resign as I really dunno what the real problem is.
The ruling parties people, MDP gathered near the resigned President's house and want him to stop his useless campaign to come back to Presidency.

A 30 Year old president still want's to come back. What for?







As I am now living in the hot zone I get to see the fun things that happens.
I nearly died laughing at things that each other was shouting ......
I really cannot tell those here...it's against the forum rules.
 

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,848
It is interesting, what you just did, posting pictures on the internet, is the kind of stuff slowly changing the world.

I just hope with the dust settles in the Middle East that people remember the freedom of Speech (by extension, of Press) is one of the more important ones.
 

bribri

Joined Feb 20, 2011
143
It is interesting, what you just did, posting pictures on the internet, is the kind of stuff slowly changing the world.

I just hope with the dust settles in the Middle East that people remember the freedom of Speech (by extension, of Press) is one of the more important ones.
yeah, that the funny thing about censorship it always XXXXXXXX XXXXX XXXXX.
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
... apparently all the cows had more rights than the poor people...
Maybe some members from India could tell the story about the cows, or will this thread also turn into a religious one...?

I've never been to India, well, I've never been outside Europe. In the end of this month I'm going to Denmark. There's a big kickboxing event there, and I'm going as a coach...
 

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,848
I was into a southern Kung Fu style for 14 years (Tay Son Nung, West Mountain Bird). Its funny, when I started working out I gained 10 pounds and lost several inches, but I've always been obese. I made a good example for the younger set, the ones who started getting big heads. I'd let them side kick me (I was braced for it) to illustrate the law of inertia, twasn't me who bounced. Face to face contact isn't always best plan.

The picture in my profile is after helping a young man with his black belt test. I had the picture taken as a joke for my Mom, who handled it about as well as I expected.
 
Top