show your picture,one by one

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
I guess you are the one on the left. Staring at the one on the right, holding out a hand. Wanting what he is holding. It's the new RFID navel keyring for your new front door...
 
Good gravy look at the size of that head!

Stuart Mackenzie: "William! Move your head! Look at the size of that boy's head!" Tony: "Shhhh!"Stewart: "I'm not kidding, that's like an orange on a toothpick!" Tony: "Shh! You're going to give the kid a complex." Stewart: "Well, that's a huge noggin! That's a virtual planetoid! Has its own weather system! Head! Move!"
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
The class picture of Riaff showed 666 post,I gave Riaff congrads for
getting his prize. No one said anything right away,I am asking a lot of
questions about the size of the picture of 664,my computer showed
666 and it looked like Raiff was celebrating the 666 with picture release.
No way would I have posted 666,I am dead serious about this post.
You guys know that i would not do that,the size of the picture and
the counter. I am stating what I saw,and gave Riaff congrads for
getting his prize. Look back at the post I made,I told him he got his prize.
.
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
Nobody's accusing you of anything loosewire, someone must have just deleted a couple posts at some point earlier in the thread...
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
12:24- 664 Riaff-Riaff was right there,he had lot of time,I think he thought he
had 666 with the picture release.he had to be watching before I logged on
look at the time line.

12:41-mbohuntr-

1:08-Loosewire- when I logged on my computer showed 666 and the class picture,and
I posted that he had got his prize.

I will leave It up to the experts to judge this time line. There were no post about this
I think a lot of people saw what I saw,there were 10 post before Bertus noticed.
No one else jumped on this,some one would have surely jumped on me right away.
Enjoy my suffering on this if you want. I am thinking when we post from different
systems,we post at a certain time and arrive at the forum to be logged and counted.
There could be slow down,I think my post was around 2: am eastern when i have trouble
even logging on,I am not making excuses I am trying to firgure out what happen and how the
counting arrives from different systems at slow system ajustment times at nite eastern.
 
Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
12:24- 664 Riaff-Riaff was right there,he had lot of time,I think he thought he
had 666 with the picture release.he had to be watching before I logged on
look at the time line.

12:41-mbohuntr-

1:08-Loosewire- when I logged on my computer showed 666 and the class picture,and
I posted that he had got his prize.

I will leave It up to the experts to judge this time line. There were no post about this
I think a lot of people saw what I saw,there were 10 post before Bertus noticed.
No one else jumped on this,some one would have surely jumped on me right away.
Enjoy my suffering on this if you want. I am thinking when we post from different
systems,we post at a certain time and arrive at the forum to be logged and counted.
There could be slow down,I think my post was around 2: am eastern when i have trouble
even logging on,I am not making excuses I am trying to firgure out what happen and how the
counting arrives from different systems at slow system ajustment times at nite eastern.
Loosewire the 666 is very powerful number. You can not just choose the number like R!f@@ tried to do. A number like 666 will come to you if it feels you are worthy its power.
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I stand by my statement,enjoy my misery,deep down I think
you are a good guy and are only useing my own words against
me. I will have to live with this. I have no problem with you useing
my words. I must be reminded that this happened,the point is to you think
I looked at 666 and posted.I did not,check the time line read the post
right after and tell me that the systems coming in slow that the counter
could not have posted out of order.You will make a very good judge of this,
I want people that use my words to judge this. I don't want a pity
forgiveness,Iwant the facts about timing of systems at the slow time
when Its hard to log on. The post could be non-liniar coming in.bad spelling.
You know what I mean. They could compressed not counted in order.You guys
are the experts. I look forward to the feed back.
 

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
23,006
Hello,

There have been some posts deleted in the mean time.
Bill_Marsden also does not have the 555 post anymore.

@loosewire,
You can not be blamed for the actions of other members.
There have been some deletion actions.

Bertus
 

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
I posted on 666.....deleting post was done after that.

I remember clearly....Bertus is the culprit here :cool:
That's why I said party pooper. He ruined my award winning post. :(
.
Anyways.. we were having some short eats and soda's.
U am sitting. that was me in the late 90's.
Now I am totally made over. I one kick ass bad boy u know
 
Top