show your picture,one by one

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
I've always been thin. So my match weight was 63.5Kg (139.9 pounds). Since I was competing in a weight class, it was important not to gain any weight. So I stayed hungry for 4-5yrs.

I've been lucky, and never had a black eye, but my nose has started to bleed 3 times. The thing was, I didn't like to get hit in the face, so I moved a lot.:)
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
I've never been to India, well, I've never been outside Europe. In the end of this month I'm going to Denmark. There's a big kickboxing event there, and I'm going as a coach...
I don't know anything about kickboxing, but I have a friend currently in Denmark as a foreign exchange student. She says she likes it there. Although she says their candy all tastes nasty :p
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
I'm going to a city called Aalborg, and it's the annual Danish Open tournament. The Danish candy is not so good. But they have some red Wienna sausage, and that is the best. Odd color, but very good. (Have I seen a danish member here...?)
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Never weighted over 200 pounds,I can make a move into a chin
kick with both feet,when I am showing off with my dukes up,
I say "this my day job"good for laugh. I just kicked the door frame
to pass the lie test. Unless they are over 6' tall. Then its "feet don't
let me down".
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Did we give up on a thousand post,why not kick the can
down the road to make a 1000. What it going to hurt
good conversation for a good post.Maybe we will get
some more pictures. Maybe be SteveB and some more
good guys will return.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
This is a Happy post it won't turn political,to busy kicking the can.
@ Mbohuntr,what do you think Loosewire looks like,you want the
regular or the rujuninated version. I tried to get some thing posted
yesterday,was unsucessful. I am trying. I'm afraid of johns old
mail box in Minn. He is on top of every thing,so is Voodoo and
my nee-mo nis T06 they can find out any thing.
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
What would be good about it,what if you are disapointed and forget me. I have a disk
,I put It In the computer,what is the next steps draws me a slow pictuce.I have to go to file
and type of photo mode,see I am lost.
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
You don't know either,some one will come A long and help. Help John or VooDoo.
I open the drawer and Inserted the disc,I have photo shop,how do I preview pictures.
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I have selected the pictures,I can see them on the computer,how do I move them to Forum. Walk me thru It.
I have a picture that shows me diving into the Atlantic Ocean,you can see the water circle where I went In
and surfaced. I need help you guys have been waiting.
 

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
505
I have selected the pictures,I can see them on the computer,how do I move them to Forum. Walk me thru It.
I have a picture that shows me diving into the Atlantic Ocean,you can see the water circle where I went In
and surfaced. I need help you guys have been waiting.
there are many ways . I have found the easiest is to upload a photo to an album in my profile page. Then open it, copy, then paste into the post. You can also upload it as a file and attach it to your post



see?
 
Top