show your picture,one by one

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
Kicking a can:
My voltmeter is taking shape nicely, it will end up in an adjustable power supply (it does other numbers too).

 

Attachments

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
It's a PIC16F819. It has an ADC and is multiplexing the displays, LEDs, and 4 pushbuttons. There are a few surface mount transistors and resistors on the back.
 

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
Hey Mark, can I have the code..Me too like to have a four decimal one..been thinking about it but haven't had much luck to take some time off.
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
Hey Mark, can I have the code..Me too like to have a four decimal one..been thinking about it but haven't had much luck to take some time off.
Yes when I've got it finished, at the moment it just displays 0-1023 from the ADC result. Got to add a bit of multiplication and maybe some averaging.
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
I heard that in some cities they counted up everyone they could find, and it wasn't even half the population. When the numbers come out, I'm sure a lot of people are going to be shocked.
 
Top