show your picture,one by one

bribri

Joined Feb 20, 2011
143
It's an interesting number:
666 is the sum of the squares of the first 7 prime numbers: 4+9+25+49+121+169+289=666.
It's also the sum of the first 36 natural numbers (i.e. 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666)
it also looks like an upsidedown 999
just saying
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Riaff, things have away of working out,I'm glad you got your prize.
I see they have take out in 'Male,do you have coke and Mc-Donalds.
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
The one on the right, asking for more food ;)

Did you cover that chalkboard in plexiglass to make a whiteboard??
The last time I saw someone use a chalkboard to teach would've been... 2005

I'm lucky, all the rooms in my school have projectors linked to giant touch screens, they're nice :)
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
You are the reflection on the board
That was my first thought too. As far as I've seen and read about R!f@@, his hair is growing wild. And these guys are looking somewhat well dressed, besides, somebody had to take the picture. He could be second from the right, with the hair in a pony tail, but that's a girl....
 

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
505
so this is it?
or as Happy would say, "I shaved my legs for THIS?"

the waiting, anticipation, the huge build-up of excitement for #666.

I hope there is some deep, subliminal, mind possessing, thought transferral experience going to happen soon.

Am I to stare into the light reflection for x amount of minutes?
I am so confused...is that it? the overwhelming state of confusion?
no, that's normal....hmmm

What, R!f@@, What???

there is a hidden meaning.
My sojourn begins. I will seek enlightenment.
Then I will understand.


I see it all now....cornbread and orange pop.
the answers revealed
 
Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,007
Doodle brains......:D

I ain't telling.....and for pete's sake I AM NOT A WOMEN.
That gal is a colleague, she went to Australia for her Masters on the governments expense, I think,and never came back to this day.
She got married and settled.

Let me make this easier....I was playing with you lots.

The picture dates to 1998. One is my mentor and a colleague, gal is a colleague and last one is the one who taught me Digital Electronics in the Indian University where I studied. He came with me to Male' as an OJT during the MITE & HTML Affiliation program
 
Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,007
I got a gold watch from the President then for graduating at the All round second Best.. :(..Tried real hard for the first but alas...it was just not my time.

oh and by the way..the celebration was a fair well given by My very first students at our Training center then
 
Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
I see it all now....cornbread and orange pop.
I think R!f@@ IS the cornbread. I think we all know how fast food can break down in hot climate. The picture was taken on a friday. And by some accident the cornbread was leftover. So during the weekend. The cornbread was first broken down by bacteria to a DNA soup. That later on a fast-track evolved into R!f@@. So on the following monday. They did not find any cornbread leftovers but a new classmate.
 

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
446
Ok... i'll bite, the one sitting, giving the orders, and hoarding ALL the cornbread?? (unless he eventually gave you HIS watch...) :D
 
Top