PCB Schematic design needed

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
How could they? a schematic specifies each component type, value and so on, all that the PCB shows is where things interconnect but what is being connected? no way of knowing.

Jain1233

Joined May 13, 2023
How could they? a schematic specifies each component type, value and so on, all that the PCB shows is where things interconnect but what is being connected? no way of knowing.
I can provide you the product image and Details as needed if you can create?
This is a 12 volts and 1.20 ampere
Led wattage & voltage -1 Watt 9 volt
Resistance value- 1206 180 ohm
Big resistance value 2512 270ohm
Diode value- M7

Attachments

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
It seems to be little more than a bunch of LEDs, each with a dedicated series resistor, all wired in parallel. There's something else near where the power wires come in, but not clear what they are (one has a 271 stamped on it), so the schematic likely looks similar to this:

1683998582009.png
But you'd need to take a multimeter to a resistor on the board and measure it yourself, in that example they are 100 ohm, but no idea what they are in your circuit.

Jain1233

Joined May 13, 2023
It seems to be little more than a bunch of LEDs, each with a dedicated series resistor, all wired in parallel. There's something else near where the power wires come in, but not clear what they are (one has a 271 stamped on it).
The 271 stamped is a resistor with the value of 270 ohm & the other one is Diode M7 and all the small black are resistor each with a value of 180 Ohm and all the white are SMD each with a value of 9 volt/ 1 Watt.
I hope I am able to clarify this.

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
The 271 stamped is a resistor with the value of 270 ohm & the other one is Diode M7 and all the small black are resistor each with a value of 180 Ohm and all the white are SMD each with a value of 9 volt/ 1 Watt.
I hope I am able to clarify this.
OK well you have what you need, you can now draft out the circuit diagram, look:

1683999033847.png

the larger pad is the -ve side of the LED.

Look:

1683999269597.png

I cut out an LED/resistor pad pair, you can see it above, it was copied from the left side of that to cut out, overlay this on the PCB:

1683999358760.png

now align it correctly:

1683999407286.png

That shows where the ends of the LED and resistor get soldered to the PCB surface. The outermost (black) copper area is the -ve side of the supply, so the LEDs are connected exactly as in that sample schematic I posted.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
You need to reverse-engineer the circuit so it can be drawn out in schematic form, in order to then proceed
I assume you want to replicate the design ?

Jain1233

Joined May 13, 2023
OK well you have what you need, you can now draft out the circuit diagram, look:

View attachment 294140

the larger pad is the -ve side of the LED.

Look:

View attachment 294142

I cut out an LED/resistor pad pair, you can see it above, it was copied from the left side of that to cut out, overlay this on the PCB:

View attachment 294144

now align it correctly:

View attachment 294145

That shows where the ends of the LED and resistor get soldered to the PCB surface. The outermost (black) copper area is the -ve side of the supply, so the LEDs are connected exactly as in that sample schematic I posted.
Hi Thanks for your help.
I am totally new in this and needed this circuit design for some urgent work today. I Will be very thankful to you if you can create this for me please.

ApacheKid

Joined Jan 12, 2015
Hi Thanks for your help.
I am totally new in this and needed this circuit design for some urgent work today. I Will be very thankful to you if you can create this for me please.
No, I cannot do that, you now have enough information to do it yourself, it is easy but time consuming, so get a move on!