Parallel RC Circuit in Feedback Reading Line

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hi,

Without knowing what this board does, i could guess that it is feedback both DC feedback and a little derivative feedback.
Sometime this is viewed as just compensation.

Sinaan.O

Joined Jun 17, 2022
Hi,

Without knowing what this board does, i could guess that it is feedback both DC feedback and a little derivative feedback.
Sometime this is viewed as just compensation.
This card works as an ignition and injector controller.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Well the 36k and 4.02k form a voltage divider so the IC chip senses a lower voltage probably because of it's input port limitations. It would use that voltage to either control the transistor output or perhaps just make sure the transistor turns on at all. The capacitor is very small so it could be just to make up for some input port capacitance so the chip can make that measurement faster.
From what i remember the fuel injector firing has to be for a certain amount of time depending on different factors, and has to fire at the correct time. The feedback could be to help control the timing more accurately too so the engine does not get a too rich or too lean fuel mixture and the appropriate cylinder gets that fuel shot at the right time.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
This exact same circuit was posted under a different name in general electronics chat That poster was complaing THAT SIMULATION DID NOT WORK. Of course it does not work in simulation, it is incompletge and non-functional.

Sinaan.O

Joined Jun 17, 2022
This exact same circuit was posted under a different name in general electronics chat That poster was complaing THAT SIMULATION DID NOT WORK. Of course it does not work in simulation, it is incompletge and non-functional.
Yes, I asked a question before in a different post about what I want to know the purpose of the RC circuit used in parallel, I learned its purpose and I really want to see it working that way in simulation. I asked a different question about how I can do it. Is there any problem with this?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Yes, I asked a question before in a different post about what I want to know the purpose of the RC circuit used in parallel, I learned its purpose and I really want to see it working that way in simulation. I asked a different question about how I can do it. Is there any problem with this?
Not "a problem", but many keep going in the same thread because it is the same circuit. That keeps the same folks involved. Not a big deal by any means, just a bit of a puzzle to me at the time.