I need help with coil gun circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

electron enjoyer

Joined Jan 16, 2022
Hello, I have been making circuits as a hobby for 2 years now mainly focusing on trying to make a coil gun, and tried and failed 7 times now, and I am in desperate need of help with the circuit, if you see anything wrong with my diagram please respond as soon as possible.
I bought most of the parts on amazon here are the links if that helps:
boost converter: Amazon.com: HiLetgo 250W DC-DC Module 10-40V to 10-50V 6A Adjustable Step-Up Power Supply Module 250W DC Booster Constant Voltage Constant Current Power Converter Module : Electronics
diodes: Cafurty 1N4007 DO-41 Axial Silastic Guard Junction Standard Rectifier Diode (Pack of 20): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific
IMG_3518.JPG

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Hello, I have been making circuits as a hobby for 2 years now mainly focusing on trying to make a coil gun, and tried and failed 7 times now, and I am in desperate need of help with the circuit, if you see anything wrong with my diagram please respond as soon as possible.
I bought most of the parts on amazon here are the links if that helps:
boost converter: Amazon.com: HiLetgo 250W DC-DC Module 10-40V to 10-50V 6A Adjustable Step-Up Power Supply Module 250W DC Booster Constant Voltage Constant Current Power Converter Module : Electronics
diodes: Cafurty 1N4007 DO-41 Axial Silastic Guard Junction Standard Rectifier Diode (Pack of 20): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific
View attachment 257851
What is the coil gun for??
Try an Eht Tripler circuit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.