Need Help Identifying an Unknown IC / Datasheet

Thread Starter

Karthik_

Joined Oct 8, 2026
1
Hello everyone,

I am trying to identify an unknown IC and find its correct datasheet. I have clear images of the IC marking/logo, but I have not been able to determine the exact manufacturer and part number.

I suspect it may be from an IC/component manufacturer, but I cannot find a matching part number from the available markings.

I have attached clear images of the IC, including the top marking and package.

Could anyone please help me identify:

  • IC manufacturer
  • Exact part number
  • Datasheet or reference document
  • IC function/application, if known
  • Any equivalent or compatible part, if available
Any help in identifying this component would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 

Attachments

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,209
Tell us more about the unit or appliance where it is installed, including the make and model of the appliance.
Post a photo of the entire board.
 
Top