Hello i have a wellhise wh-890d multimeter. Yesterday i was trying to charge a motorbike 12v battery i unplugged the charger to check voltage then i checked the amp it is taking then i forgot the probe was in the amp hole (left 20A hole on the photo) then i put the meter on voltage mode and i tried to check the voltage but because it was on amp hole i shorted the battery and i saw a spark, i thought the fuse was blown tried the modes on the meter. Now i can't measure dc voltage (it outranges at 200mv mode and shows 0.003-0.004 on 12v), can't measure resistance (it doesn't show any resistance even if i short the probes), can't measure capacitance (stays at zero), can measure ac voltage correctly, continuity mode doesn't work , ncv mode works. i opened it up (photos are below) as you can see on the other side of the board there's a ripped trace that was a small strip of metal that was blown like a fuse i tried to solder a thin piece of cable but when i turned the slider it ripped it off. And there was a very bad burnt smell from the board (probably the fuse thing). Any luck of fixing it ?