show your picture,one by one

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
1,196
Are you a builder? Do you have a shop to work in?
Builder yes but I am not professional by no means ...
I have a 8'x8' shed I work out of and build all kinds of stuff because I love to build and weld..
Here is my first bumper and sorry about the small pic and the rest of the pics are of a weld of this bumper and my ranger stuck with ex-girlfriend and my speedglas welding helmet..
 

Attachments

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
2,390
Nice work! I do the same thing, but I can't show pictures because I'm not living at home right now. Never transfered them to my laptop.
 

Andreas

Joined Jan 26, 2009
90
Thanks,

It is fun! More fun than a barrel of 555 chips! It is more fun than I can adequately explain to anyone that has not done it. Like Guinness, it is an acquired taste. It is not terribly easy to learn and I think that keeps folks away, but once you get enough skills under your belt, all you think about is the next time you can go ride! I’ve been doing this since I was 16, that’s 37 years, and I’m still as giddy about it as I was then.

My son, below, is my best friend and a top 10 professional in Canada. Note his number. That was my idea. After all, timing is everything in this sport!

555 - Nice1.

And this is me after a special project I was working on. The hat was actually the bag that the glasses came in. What a twit!
 

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
3,944
This is my latest silliness:

ended up in the hospital a year ago, but I'm still at it!
It's ironic that on Sunday, I saw a couple riding two just that size on a state highway. They had on backpacks, and looked as if they were on a long trip. Amazing...but I need a motor.
 
Top