Are you a builder? Do you have a shop to work in?Here are some toys I want to build
Builder yes but I am not professional by no means ...Are you a builder? Do you have a shop to work in?
555 - Nice1.Thanks,
It is fun! More fun than a barrel of 555 chips! It is more fun than I can adequately explain to anyone that has not done it. Like Guinness, it is an acquired taste. It is not terribly easy to learn and I think that keeps folks away, but once you get enough skills under your belt, all you think about is the next time you can go ride! Ive been doing this since I was 16, thats 37 years, and Im still as giddy about it as I was then.
My son, below, is my best friend and a top 10 professional in Canada. Note his number. That was my idea. After all, timing is everything in this sport!
![]()
Metalman , is going to be jealous of that welding bead ,that looks good.
You'll put your eye out kid.My latest silliness.
It's ironic that on Sunday, I saw a couple riding two just that size on a state highway. They had on backpacks, and looked as if they were on a long trip. Amazing...but I need a motor.This is my latest silliness:
ended up in the hospital a year ago, but I'm still at it!
It's part of a scientific experiment to see how long it takes for a 66 year old to heal a broken collar bone.You'll put your eye out kid.![]()