Yup, we got polar bears. There is an island, Svalbard, that is Norwegian. There are lots of polar bears on that island. I don't think there are so many on the main land.@Nerdegutta, I saw a picture of a polar bear in Norway,true.
Where'd you go?Actually, I just checked Google Maps.
Yes, I have been to Vermont.
Nope, it's forty. Only the first three letters of five are in alphabetical order....Five...
That looks like a white birch in the foreground, so I imagine it's somewhere in northern US, unless I have my horticulture knowledge mixed up. Judging by the mountains, I would guess the eastern side. Is that a Great Lake? If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Pennsylvania, perhaps on Lake Erie?OK, you world travelers, where was this picture of me on vacation made?
Northern US, yesThat looks like a white birch in the foreground, so I imagine it's somewhere in northern US, unless I have my horticulture knowledge mixed up. Judging by the mountains, I would guess the eastern side. Is that a Great Lake? If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Pennsylvania, perhaps on Lake Erie?
![]()