show your picture,one by one

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
MrChips ,has a better selection of subjects ,when he post..maybe this will

bring him out. @Nerdegutta, I saw a picture of a polar bear in Norway,true.
 

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,190
Why are you dragging me into this?
Well I've never been to Vermont. But I've been to Boston (and to Spain).
 
Last edited:

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
OK, you world travelers, where was this picture of me on vacation made?
That looks like a white birch in the foreground, so I imagine it's somewhere in northern US, unless I have my horticulture knowledge mixed up. Judging by the mountains, I would guess the eastern side. Is that a Great Lake? If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Pennsylvania, perhaps on Lake Erie?

:D:D:D
 

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
3,944
That looks like a white birch in the foreground, so I imagine it's somewhere in northern US, unless I have my horticulture knowledge mixed up. Judging by the mountains, I would guess the eastern side. Is that a Great Lake? If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say Pennsylvania, perhaps on Lake Erie?

:D:D:D
Northern US, yes
eastern side, yes
Great Lake, no, much smaller
Pennsylvania, no
 
Top