I can visualize the diode body, just not the 2 lines that make it an led..Look at the direction of the diodes...
I had to do the same thing. I am getting too old for these visual puzzles...I had a feeling it had to do with the big picture, but I still couldn't see it until I colored the "special" parts. I looked at the direction of the diodes and I just couldn't see it at first. I see it now--just one arrow showing emitted light, huh?
Thanks guysGood one!
Got that one!Did you know that there is only one number that has all it's letters in alphabetical order?
Those photos are a compilation, some from this year, some from last year, and some from even before that. We usually get quite a bit of snow (3-5 feet in a single storm), but we thankfully haven't gotten any yet. Mostly just frost so far.Nice pictures. Are they from this years autumn? You do have snow in the winter, right?
Show her the pictures...and this is why I want to go to Vermont....maybe I can convince the Mrs.....![]()
October it is...Show her the picturesIt really is a great place. If you want to just spend a relaxing weekend here, I recommend early-to-mid October. That's when the leaves usually start to turn and the sights are just breathtaking. If you're into skiing or snowboarding, we have some spots further up north (not Thetford, but Vermont nonetheless) that are absolutely fantastic. May-August are excellent for boating, as well. We have several nearby lakes and ponds that have nice views. Really, no matter your interest, we've got something for you here
![]()
Hahaha, I'm sureOctober it is...
Man, these pictures look like postcards... are you sure you aren't in California and just picked up a few postcards from a 99 cent store in LA?
I'll still claim it's photoshopped....Hahaha, I'm sureIf you get here at the right time of the year, you'll see it for yourself!
It varies widely. Location, views, property size, and house style are all major factors. My home was worth in the ballpark of $197k at the end of 2008. Today, due to the current economy, etc, it's only worth about $160k.I'll still claim it's photoshopped....
I love living where I am, but Vermont is really looking to give it a run for the money. How much are houses out there?