show your picture,one by one

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
Nice tree!

At my place, it's been raining for nearly 25 hrs. Pouring down. For now, I think it's better with rain, than snow. But in a month or so, I guess I think otherwise. :)
 

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,196
Weather ducks and frogs like. If you have severe flooding please send me a link for my news bulletin on severe weather caused by global warming.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Mr. Chips,Go to the weather services,they keep the weather records for the

globles.You can compare dates for forecast and past years of weather. We can slso

give you flooding in our areas. We can check in with you and you can compare

your information you receive.
 

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
Meanwhile in Athens, Greece: 37oC under the sun.

The rains will come eventually, I know it. The snow, nah, not so much.
68oF here in Boston. Looks like we're going to get some rain, but nothing significant. Didn't get much snow here last winter. Vermont, on the other hand, is a completely different matter.... :p
 
Top