Is this old enough, here I am with my two brothers in 1958.I am looking some old pictures![]()
Attachments
-
17.9 KB Views: 25
Is this old enough, here I am with my two brothers in 1958.I am looking some old pictures![]()
check out this view. This is one of summer tzar's summer residences outside my home city. Not my favorite, too much gold. But we got to see the main fountain (The Samson, with the Lion representing beaten Sweden) being opened after the restoration was completed in 1996 (that's the one in my picture).@ Justtrying,where is the picture taken,the gold tops look very impressive.
You are in same clothes ,and looks similarIs this old enough, here I am with my two brothers in 1958.
admirecheck out this view. This is one of summer tzar's summer residences outside my home city. Not my favorite, too much gold. But we got to see the main fountain (The Samson, with the Lion representing beaten Sweden) being opened after the restoration was completed in 1996 (that's the one in my picture).
The neatest part about the fountains is that there are no pumps, it is all gravity fed and free flowing using two park levels. I loved it during winter, no tourists, and the fountains were boarded up to protect them from the cold, just you and the snow...
Neptune's on the other side.
Is this old enough, here I am with my two brothers in 1958.
We weren't as famousSorry but when I saw this picture it kind of reminded me of "The Little Rascals".![]()
Why does this picture make me think your about to whack the guy behind you?hi all............
Trust me, you don't want to knowWhy use a pic of Tesla when you have movie star good looks?
Well the name of the thread is "Show your picture"@ Gerty,somewhere I got picture's like that, they say a lot.