VoodooMojo
- Joined Nov 28, 2009
- 505
kicking the bucket down the road....almost as Loosie would say
Last edited:
So When you are coming to INDIA ?My dad went to India, said he couldn't stand the food. I see why.
really !! I like Subway too.Looks a lot tastier than the Subway I had...
@ Hallmark,tasting new food Is always pleasure,you present
a good looking platter.You can almost smell the sauses.You
know how to mix in with the members.You will add a new
awarness that has been missing,because of photo's they
make the difference.
So you have never tried Indian Lunch? humm.My lunch today were two chicken legs, 2 bananas, one chokolate yoghurt, and a Snickers chocolate bar. All along with strawberry flavoured milk.
I would like to try an Indian lunch, sometime...
Why not Jalebi? are you diabetic? I am not prefring too sweet items its not good for health.Looks excellent, except the jalebi (they are too sweet for me).
at the same time, my colleagues and boss can even read it, too bigSo older people like me can read it!!
Whats your age debe?So older people like me can read it!!
Too much curry.So you have never tried Indian Lunch? humm.
Have a visit to INDIA and we will try so many dishes.Too much curry.![]()
North - West India.What part of India, it's a big country.
It's just too sugary for me, I like Barfi though.Why not Jalebi? are you diabetic? I am not prefring too sweet items its not good for health.![]()
I too like Barfi very much sir.It's just too sugary for me, I like Barfi though.
Back when I was a young man and a drinker, if I drank too much sometimes I would barfi. Didn't like it though.I like Barfi though.
I think that web site say all that is needed to be said....Not sure, but his website needs some work:
http://www.loosewire.co.uk/