Yes let us hope he find his mojo againBack in the day Retched would do that in an afternoon!
Yes let us hope he find his mojo againBack in the day Retched would do that in an afternoon!
It grows fast,cant say for sure when I check tomorrow,its has over 1000,I want to witness the great momentI wonder which lucky individual will post the 1000th post in this thread?
Dave
good ideaAre we going to offer an award to the 1000th poster?
Like free access to AAC for life?![]()
Everyone already has thatAre we going to offer an award to the 1000th poster?
Like free access to AAC for life?![]()
True, this thread definitely has a life of its own.It grows fast,cant say for sure when I check tomorrow,its has over 1000,I want to witness the great moment![]()
Scrap the medal idea..this is the prize.As I understand it. The price is signed swimsuit picture of Happyganl, or Loosewire. Free to chose which one
when see your words,I think of smelly fishAs I understand it. The price is signed swimsuit picture of Happyganl, or Loosewire. Free to chose which one
Dont we already have a pic of Loosie swimming??? We need not anotherI can see it now, deletions galore, just for the grand prize! Maybe we ought to lock it at 1000? <ducking> joking.
But not so seriously, if happy wins and she wants to see Loosies hairy legs? <shutter>
when see your words,I think of smelly fish![]()
عيون القمرI just see one member name "عيون القمر ",wa,my chinese name is "孙晓雪",O(∩_∩)O~
wa,kinda coldعيون القمر
Odd profile, a picture of guns, 2 clips, on boxes of ammunition? The name looks Arabic, wonder what it says?
More a typical American I would say. Prodly reffering to some old (and outdated) law from December 15, 1791. That protects the right of the people to keep and bear armsعيون القمر
Odd profile, a picture of guns, 2 clips, on boxes of ammunition? The name looks Arabic, wonder what it says?