show your picture,one by one

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
If she isn't down with it, I could donate a picture of myself in a swimsuit. :D
You know.....for the good of the land! ;)
We could make an AAC calender. With pictures of members in beach outfit. Much like the pirelli calendar. If we sell it I am sure it will bring in a lot of money.The december photo could be Bill M. Wearing nothing else than a Santa beard strategic placed. Ho ho ho
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
If the translator I used is to be trusted, the member's name means something like "The eyes of the Comoros." I suppose it could actually be The Union of the Comoros, depending on the translation.
First time I read this message, I thought it said:"The eyes of the Comorons"...:eek:

We could make an AAC calender. With pictures of members in beach outfit. Much like the pirelli calendar. If we sell it I am sure it will bring in a lot of money.The december photo could be Bill M. Wearing nothing else than a Santa beard strategic placed. Ho ho ho
Maybe a 555 is big enough.... But what do I know...:rolleyes: (speaking for myself, that is...)
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ T06,your animation Is excellent, looking forward to a strip of
charactors that will make you more famous than you are now.
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Hallmark,tasting new food Is always pleasure,you present
a good looking platter.You can almost smell the sauses.You
know how to mix in with the members.You will add a new
awarness that has been missing,because of photo's they
make the difference.
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
My lunch today were two chicken legs, 2 bananas, one chokolate yoghurt, and a Snickers chocolate bar. All along with strawberry flavoured milk.

I would like to try an Indian lunch, sometime...
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I'll kick the can from post #950, tomorrow I will 10-26 to 10-55
a new adventure.The 10-55 will at 1 p m if things work out well
I will do a 1099 and go 10-8,-10-54 on what it is,John can find
his old mail box ongoogle earth..he could find my 10-20 If I
tell you too much.I would like to because I am proud to start
something new. 10-54 on what it is,how about some signals
anyone know any,how about the man. 10-7
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ T06, make loosewire,you do good work,I wasn't
far off about the strip,looking good. You are flashing
like an insect.....I won't go there.
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
Nuttier than squirrel poo.

Anyone remember the Baby-Ruth candy bar floating in the pool scene in Caddyshack?
If you really want to prank someone, get an old toilet, seal the bottom, place it in someones bedroom, and fill it with a dark yellow liquid and a babe-ruth ;D

College stories from the old man :rolleyes:
 

Heavydoody

Joined Jul 31, 2009
140
If you really want to prank someone, get an old toilet, seal the bottom, place it in someones bedroom, and fill it with a dark yellow liquid and a babe-ruth ;D

College stories from the old man :rolleyes:
This is a broad thread. Pranks huh? I once had my parts guy try to order a hundred feet of fallopian tubing from NAPA...."have to have it for these new air brakes."
 

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
505
Loosewire, a man in Florida, had owned a large farm for several years.
He had a large pond in the back.

It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and lime trees.

One evening Loosewire decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

Loosewire frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked."

Holding the bucket up Loosewire said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."
 
Last edited:
Top