Me and my trigger finger respectfully disagree.More a typical American I would say. Prodly reffering to some old (and outdated) law from December 15, 1791. That protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms![]()
Me and my trigger finger respectfully disagree.More a typical American I would say. Prodly reffering to some old (and outdated) law from December 15, 1791. That protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms![]()
If the translator I used is to be trusted, the member's name means something like "The eyes of the Comoros." I suppose it could actually be The Union of the Comoros, depending on the translation.عيون القمر
Odd profile, a picture of guns, 2 clips, on boxes of ammunition? The name looks Arabic, wonder what it says?
We could make an AAC calender. With pictures of members in beach outfit. Much like the pirelli calendar. If we sell it I am sure it will bring in a lot of money.The december photo could be Bill M. Wearing nothing else than a Santa beard strategic placed. Ho ho hoIf she isn't down with it, I could donate a picture of myself in a swimsuit.
You know.....for the good of the land!![]()
First time I read this message, I thought it said:"The eyes of the Comorons"...If the translator I used is to be trusted, the member's name means something like "The eyes of the Comoros." I suppose it could actually be The Union of the Comoros, depending on the translation.
Maybe a 555 is big enough.... But what do I know...We could make an AAC calender. With pictures of members in beach outfit. Much like the pirelli calendar. If we sell it I am sure it will bring in a lot of money.The december photo could be Bill M. Wearing nothing else than a Santa beard strategic placed. Ho ho ho
My dad went to India, said he couldn't stand the food. I see why.Lunch Time
![]()
Looks a lot tastier than the Subway I had...Lunch Time
I see you had your girlfriend for dinnerMy lunch today were two chicken legs,
No, she is way too sweet.I see you had your girlfriend for dinner![]()
If you really want to prank someone, get an old toilet, seal the bottom, place it in someones bedroom, and fill it with a dark yellow liquid and a babe-ruth ;DNuttier than squirrel poo.
Anyone remember the Baby-Ruth candy bar floating in the pool scene in Caddyshack?
This is a broad thread. Pranks huh? I once had my parts guy try to order a hundred feet of fallopian tubing from NAPA...."have to have it for these new air brakes."If you really want to prank someone, get an old toilet, seal the bottom, place it in someones bedroom, and fill it with a dark yellow liquid and a babe-ruth ;D
College stories from the old man![]()
I would say that that's absolutely horrible, but I'm laughing too hardThis is a broad thread. Pranks huh? I once had my parts guy try to order a hundred feet of fallopian tubing from NAPA...."have to have it for these new air brakes."