This is the beginThis is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never post into this thread...again
The rooster has left the building!
Congrats, t06afre! Sorry I missed the 1000th post...This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never post into this thread...again
The rooster has left the building!
There is still the brag thread, hoping for the highest number of posts. Perhaps we can try to make it to 2000 therewe can consider lock it,to raise more new thread
R!f@@'s brag thread,I knew he want to attract people there,I would rather brag here,Ignore him directlyThere is still the brag thread, hoping for the highest number of posts. Perhaps we can try to make it to 2000 there
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=50712
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!R!f@@'s brag thread,I knew he want to attract people there,I would rather brag here,Ignore him directly![]()
Very Positive attitude BillO.Only 985 to go!![]()