Deleted member 115935
- Joined Dec 31, 1969
- 0
when you put the bolt through
does it short the vero strips together ?
does it short the vero strips together ?
No, I've checked but I might check again!when you put the bolt through
does it short the vero strips together ?
Okay I drove the non inverting input and took some things out like hgsioto requested, and now you can hear something on the out but ITS extremely distorted.Use a DC voltmeter or oscilloscope to measure the DC output oo each opamp. It should be close to 0VDC.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| C | Schmitt trigger debounce circuit problem(s) | Digital Design | 15 | |
|
|
Vishay Dale IFSC1515AHER470M01 Marking Problem | Test & Measurement | 0 | |
| A | How do I solve this problem using Kirchhoff's laws, everyone? | Homework Help | 17 | |
|
|
Bosch oven problem | Technical Repair | 4 | |
|
|
Problem with powering DIY boost converter | Power Electronics | 7 |