PCB for dual gang pots

Justin20062003

Joined Jun 14, 2018
I need a pcb that I can solder dual gang potentiometers on that also has the 6 outputs to the sides or bottom. Anyone know where I can find these? Been googling for a couple hours with no luck. Or even anyone know where I can buy some presoldered 50k pots on the mentioned pcb in America? My usual supplier is way late on a shipment and I'm in a bind on getting some of these quickly

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
If I read it correctly, TS wants a board with the dual gand pot ready soldered to the board.

If you can solder wires to such a board, why not solder the wires to the pins of the pot?

Justin20062003

Joined Jun 14, 2018
If I read it correctly, TS wants a board with the dual gand pot ready soldered to the board.

If you can solder wires to such a board, why not solder the wires to the pins of the pot?
I have 300 of them to solder so soldering to the board is just quicker. Soldering to the pins takes me more time. I will if I have to, just attempting to find some with boards

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
If you need 300 of them then it would be worth getting someone to make them specially. There are companies that will do this but I can offer no recommendations. Others here may be able to.