oscillator circuit

msq826

Joined Apr 26, 2022
I drew the circuit according to the schematic diagram and simulated it, but the output amplitude of rf+ and rf- is only more than 100 vpp. According to the article, this circuit could have output two opposite-phase sine waves with an amplitude of more than 200 vpp, I don’t know where is the problem. The inverter in the schematic is a CD74AC04M96, but there is none in the multisim, so I used a 4069 instead of the CD74AC04M96. Hope someone can help me see what's wrong, I really need your help

Attachments

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Is the resistance and ESR of your resonant components very low (like zero)?
Are the inverters making the full swing from 6.5 volts to ground?
Are you sure the oscillator is running at the resonant frequency of the L1/C3 and L2/C4 resonant circuits?

msq826

Joined Apr 26, 2022
Is the resistance and ESR of your resonant components very low (like zero)?
Are the inverters making the full swing from 6.5 volts to ground?
Are you sure the oscillator is running at the resonant frequency of the L1/C3 and L2/C4 resonant circuits?
Change the value of L1 L2 and C1, the amplitude of the output reaches more than 200 vpp, I thought it was a problem of circuit design, but now it seems not

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
The original 74AC04 inverters produce much more output current than the weak CD4069 inverters you are using.
You have two inverter ICs in parallel (two groups) and the ICs will fight each other unless the input threshold voltages of each IC match.

msq826

Joined Apr 26, 2022
The original 74AC04 inverters produce much more output current than the weak CD4069 inverters you are using.
You have two inverter ICs in parallel (two groups) and the ICs will fight each other unless the input threshold voltages of each IC match.
The output current of 4069 is indeed lower, but there is a problem with the 74ac04 model on the ti official website, and there is a problem with the simulation in multisim, so I use the 4069, is there any way to solve it?