Hi,
I want to use the AD8638 OP Amp as a simple buffer but my circuit is unstable.
I know that according to theory we need to check the phase of the open loop gain where the magnitude of it crosses 0 dB. According the datasheet page 8 it comes to 1 MHz, and the phase is aprox. 65 degrees. Meaning stability.
I don't understand the basics, say i wanna use another freq. what than ? how do i check the stability ?
Attached are the datasheet and the circuit.
Thanks, Elad.
I want to use the AD8638 OP Amp as a simple buffer but my circuit is unstable.
I know that according to theory we need to check the phase of the open loop gain where the magnitude of it crosses 0 dB. According the datasheet page 8 it comes to 1 MHz, and the phase is aprox. 65 degrees. Meaning stability.
I don't understand the basics, say i wanna use another freq. what than ? how do i check the stability ?
Attached are the datasheet and the circuit.
Thanks, Elad.
Attachments
-
622.9 KB Views: 18
-
10.4 KB Views: 37
Last edited: